At Molloy Dental all our Dentists have undergone specific training at post-graduate level for the Inman Aligner, Six Months Smiles, clear braces and alternative cosmetic orthodontics. We were one of the first clinics in Ireland to treat patients with the Inman Aligner and six month smiles, and therefore have treated hundreds and hundreds of patients with these appliances.
At Molloy Dental we understand that Orthodontics is a long term investment in your smile and, we allow payment to be made by installments as you progress through your course of treatment. We know price is an important consideration for you. There is no way to accurately quote for you without first coming in for a visit. At that initial meeting we will examine you and may take x-rays etc. From this our Dentists will be able to give you an accurate figure of cost and time required to complete your treatment. Determining the costs of your Orthodontic treatment are multi-factorial they include but are not limited to how extensive the issues you want corrected, the type of orthodontic device that suits your needs best and how long your treatment plan will last. We have found the average investment is in the region of €3000 for fixed orthodontic braces, and €2000 for Inman aligner, and clear aligners – this will include all necessary impressions, records, radiographs, all aligners, any refinements needed and retainers.
The Inman Aligner is a really great solution for crowding or protrusion of the front 4-6 top or bottom teeth. It is really efficient, very safe and great value. With the Inman Aligner, your front teeth can be moved gradually to an ideal position in a matter of weeks. Most cases complete in 6-18 weeks and because it’s removable you can take it out to fit with your lifestyle.
- Achieve great results using just one appliance
- Efficient results in a short time frame
- Safe and gentle alignment treatment
- Quickly align teeth before veneer treatment, making them less invasive
- Removed and inserted as easily as a retainer
Find Out More
Six Month Smiles
Six Month Smiles braces can comfortably straighten your teeth and give you that attractive, straight smile you’ve always desired.
- Excellent results in mild, moderate and severe cases
- Transforms your smile in a short few months
- Quick results with low forces used in this technique
- Clear braces which are very discreet
- Wires are tooth-coloured and very small brackets
- Time commitment and costs are less than traditional braces. Fewer visits to us are required
- Discomfort is minimal as teeth are gently repositioned
In order to assess whether a Six Month Smile treatment is suitable for you it is best that you come in to have a chat and we can show some of the cases that we have treated in the past.
Various stages of Treatment with the Six Month Smiles system:
- Stage One
- First of all, you will need to visit us at Molloy Dental for an initial consultation. This appointment will help us to determine whether or not Six Month Smiles braces are the right treatment for you, or if more comprehensive orthodontic treatment would be more suitable.
- Stage Two
- If you are suitable and decide to go ahead with Six Month Smiles, you will be required have some x-rays and impressions of your teeth taken. Next the brackets are bonded to your teeth before the wires can be fixed into place.
- Stage Three
- We generally ask for you to come back to Molloy Dental about once a month during your treatment. This is so we can make necessary adjustments to your brace as your teeth start to move into their new positions.
- Stage Four
- When the treatment is complete and the brace has been removed, you will construct a retainer to make sure that the teeth stay in their new positions. This step is essential to all orthodontic treatments.
To read more about Six Months Smile
Find Our More
Clear Aligners – Invisible Braces
Clear Aligners are a great alternative treatment option for those that would not consider traditional bracket and wire type braces. Clear Aligners are both removable and virtually invisible, which makes it easier to fit into your day to day life.
Each aligner is worn constantly for approximately 2-3 weeks and you will receive a set of up to 6-10 aligners at a time. Each treatment plan will dictate the number of aligners required in total and the price is dictated again by the number of aligners you require to straighten your teeth. As you get towards the next set of aligners within the series, you will be able to see the change in your teeth’s position.
Many patients find these clear aligners more comfortable, due to the lack of metal wires and brackets. The aligners are constructed of smooth, very comfortable, BPA-free clear plastic that are placed over your teeth to gradually and gently reposition the teeth.
The different series of aligners are generated by a digital simulation using scans of your teeth, these aligners are bespoke and are totally individual to your teeth and treatment plan.